Job Title: Parish Administrator
Reports to: Rector
Schedule: 10 am – 3 pm, Monday through Friday, hours are negotiable
Pay: $18-$21/hr, plus dental benefits
St. Francis of Assisi Episcopal Church is seeking a Parish Administrator who can oversee daily operations of the parish, while also providing a loving presence for those who stop by the office. Currently, the Parish Administrator works 10 am-3 pm Monday through Friday, but those hours are negotiable.
- Provide welcoming presence in the church office during office hours
- Produce and assemble all liturgical bulletins, using Microsoft Word
- Maintain church calendar
- Update and manage church database, using ACS software
- Manage church memorial gardens, including paperwork for funerals
- Update church website, using Weebly
- Organize and distribute church newsletter, using Constant Contact
- Update church social media, including Facebook
- Submit all parochial and diocesan filings, including background checks
- Order all office supplies
- Maintain employee and building use documentation
An ideal candidate would also be open to taking on some of the bookkeeping responsibilities and have some familiarity with Spanish in order to serve our Latino members.
One does not need to be fully competent in the software programs described above but have the ability and willingness to learn new programs.
Hours and compensation are negotiable based on experience and expectations.
If you are interested in applying, please contact The Rev. Brendan Barnicle – email@example.com