CLICK HERE if you have news or an event to submit to our events calendar
- This event has passed.
Congregational Vitality Workshop
November 9, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$10
The Diocesan Consultants will be presenting a Congregational Vitality Workshop on Saturday, November 9 from 8:30 to 3:30 at Christ Church in Lake Oswego.
This workshop will be a great opportunity to address some specific challenge your congregation may be facing, using one of the models we will introduce during our time together. This workshop
- Lasts just seven hours.
- Is grounded in our Baptismal Covenants
- Is deeply customized, thanks to the individual pre-event questionnaires participants filled out prior to the workshop.
- Is practical and focused on your congregation
- Includes selecting and beginning work on your chosen project during the workshop
- Is not “one-and-done,” but includes guidance from your assigned consultant in two meetings following the workshop
- Includes a follow-up gathering where each team will share their experiences and learning gained to-date from working on their project, and learn from the experience of other congregational teams.
In these concrete ways, we hope to assist you and your congregation in living more and more fully into your baptismal mission to serve Christ in your community and in the world.
Each participation congregational team will be assigned a diocesan consultant, who will:
- Be with you and your team during the Workshop,
- Meet with you and your team twice after the Workshop, to assist your team in completing and implementing the plan you will begin to create during the workshop, and
- Join with you and your team for a Follow-up Conference on November 30 at Christ Church, Lake Oswego.
If you have other questions, please feel free to call Diocesan Consultant Linda Jackson at 503-970-8393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration deadline is Friday, November 1. To register, please complete and mail both the Registration Form and the Pre-Workshop Questionnaire (linked below) and mail with a $10 per person registration fee to