On this page, you will find some resources you will need during the Spring Clergy Conference.
About the speaker: Mandy Davis, LCSW, PhD
Dr. Davis is an Associate Professor of Practice at Portland State University’s School of Social Work and a licensed clinical social worker. She is Director of Trauma Informed Oregon, a program primarily funded by the Oregon Health Authority, to advance trauma informed care throughout organizations and systems through training, consultation, and implementation resources.
Resources from Mandy:
- TIO | Trauma Informed Oregon – Your Resource for Trauma Informed Care
- Trauma Informed Oregon – YouTube
- Feminist Survival Project 2020
- Prentis Hemphill
- Dr. Thema Bryant | Psychologist, Minister, and Sacred Artist (drthema.com)
- The Body Keeps the Score – book
- A Treasure Box for Creating Trauma-Informed Organizations: A Ready-to-Use … – Karen Treisman – Google Books
- Dr Karen Treisman – books and resources for children
- “Just Breathe” by Julie Bayer Salzman & Josh Salzman (Wavecrest Films) – YouTube
- The Need – Neighborhood Resilience Project
- Resilient Communities & Neighbourhoods – Building Resilient Neighbourhoods
- Research – The Center for Mind-Body Medicine (cmbm.org)