2020 Diocesan Art Exhibition
Call to Artists: Episcopal Diocese of Oregon art exhibition 2020 on the theme ‘Ascension’
A gathering of artistic expressions from Episcopal Churches of Western Oregon
- All submitted art will be displayed May 10-July 5 at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral in Portland.
- An opening 9am Forum with artists and 11am reception is planned Sunday May 10.
- Approximately 30 juried pieces will be selected for this show.
- Digital entries deadline April 15, 2020.
- Artwork suggested not to exceed 36” in any dimension.
- Due to space restrictions, we are only able to display a maximum of 4, 3-dimensional objects.
- Each artist will submit, in digital format, one piece to be included in the show
- Indicate Dimensions, Medium, Title, (and description if you wish)
- Send files as high-quality JPEG files (1800 pixels on longest dimension) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15, 2020
- There is a $25 registration fee. The fee is payable during art check-in by check or credit card on Tuesday May 5 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- For further information visit www.trinity-episcopal.org/arts