Join people from around the Diocese of Oregon for two days of fellowship, dreaming for our future, and making decisions about the business of the diocese as we gather at the Salem Convention Center for the 131st Diocesan Convention.
Registration is now open. Regular registration as a lay delegate or voting clergy is $40.00 per person with a deadline of Monday, September 30. Late registration is $60.00 per person and closes October 10. Visitors, alternate delegates, and non-voting clergy should register for $10.00 by October 10.
Additionally, we have a number of special events happening throughout the days of Convention:
- Free Pre-Convention Workshops:
• The Future of the Diocese: Who, What, Where
• Congregational Life: Parish Discernment Committees
• Finance: Best Practices for Churches
• Communications: You, Your Phone, and Great Photos
• Latino Ministry
- Episcopal Church Women (ECW) Luncheon with guest speaker the Rev. Shana McCauley
- Social Hour Reception
- Breakfast for Non-clergy Partners & Spouses of Clergy
These special events all require registration at additional cost to the convention registration unless otherwise noted.